From: "Tony Sleep" <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
To: <mlidaka@ameritech.net>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 10:46 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: ADMIN: IMPORTANT re Filmscanners list

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:14:26 -0500  Norman Unsworth
(filmscanners@halftone.co.uk) wrote:

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:14:26 -0500  Norman Unsworth
(filmscanners@halftone.co.uk) wrote:

> I've adjusted my rules accordingly, no problem. However, nearly all
> messages
> are coming in 'on behalf of' Tony Sleep. As a result, the 'From' column
> in
> my email client reads Tony Sleep though the message may be coming from
> someone else. Occasionally one gets through from the actual sender.

That is because in the period between the old server ceasing and the new
one taking over, about 15 mails intended for the list ended up in my mail
client. For a short while there was no filter in place to divert them to
either listserver. I have had to forward these mails to the list, but
there was no way to do that and preserve the original from: details. The
original headers are included however, so you can see who the original
sender was. Just a transient glitch therefore. My apologies for the
inconvenience.

Regards

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner