Re: filmscanners: iCorrect software

I agree the plug-in seems the way to go, assuming the stand-alone software
has the same feature set. After working a few times with the demo, though.,
I question somewhat the wisdom of buying it at all. It works after a
fashion, but not on all material and the results are here and there. Also,
I'm not sure it's any faster to use the iCorrect filter than the other
image-correction tools already available to PS or PSP users.

Appreciate the password if I do bite--where's your review of this software?
I'd like to read it.

Tris

>I have only downloaded the demo but I would certainly get the plug-in:
>
>with the stand-alone you would have two procedures to do separately.  With
>the plug-in you can make any adjustments you want first (levels, contrast
>or whatever) if you wish, run iCorrect as a filter, and then finish up
>immediately without having to close and save the image and re-open in PS.
>
>Maris

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.