RE: filmscanners: VueScan 7.3.5 color space bug?

Ed writes ...

> In a message dated 12/18/2001 11:51:45 AM EST, sirius1@wanadoo.nl writes:
> >  The scheme should be ...
>
> That very well may be.  However, it's probably more useful to
> diagnose how it currently works before discussing how to
> change it.

  On my Win2k computer, display configured for D65, 2.2, I see and get what
I expect if I configure Vuescan "monitor space" for 'sRGB' and ask "file
space" to be 'EktaspaceRGB' ... HOWEVER, I say that with a caveat:  I cannot
inspect the resulting RGB in Phoptoshop (with monitor color) and discern
that my EktaspaceRGB did NOT go thru the "gamut funnel" I mentioned in the
not what sirius describes.  Just please tell me that EktaspaceRGB came
direct from "device RGB" in a single conversion(?)

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.