filmscanners: OT: film sleeves

I have a (probably OT-sorry) question:
What are your advices according to negative sleeves.
I have just bought and used several hundreds of acetate sleeves.
But there are opinions that pergamin sleeves are beter, as the pose no
danger in keeping humidity with the film.
There are also opinions that neither acetate nor pergamin sleeves should be
used as the are not archival. Polyethylen or polypropylen are better and
Mylar is the best.
I'm looking for reasonable advices. I don't want to follow the route "but
the most expensive material and you're on the safe side".

Regards

Tomasz Zakrzewski

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.