Re: filmscanners: Vuescan and Portra 400BW

le 6/12/01 17:54, John "Salty" Stines à jstines@bellsouth.net a écrit :

Hi John
I posted the same question here a couple of weeks ago. The kodak profile for
Portra BW is not implemented yet in Vuescan, somebody suggested me to use
the "generic color negative profile", but Iwas not satisfied with it. (I
must say I'm a newbye in scanning BW, specially chromogenic BW). By the way
Portra BW should also be optimized for scanning... Sorry I can't help you
more for the moment.

So, comments and adds are still welcome on this subject.
To Ed: please think about updating the Kodak negatives list in Vs!

Regards.

Didier (Paris)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.