Re: filmscanners: Polaroid Insight vs. Silverfast AI vs. Vuescan

In a message dated 12/5/2001 5:46:01 PM EST, julianv@mindspring.com writes:

> Does wxWindows allow you to have more than one window open?  If so, you
>  must have given thought to drawing the Preview and Scan in a separate
>  window.

Yes, wxWindows allows this.  I'd prefer to have a set of options tabs on
the left and the preview/scan tabs on the right.  I'm considering doing
this, and putting a scroll bar on the left tabs and putting all the options
in each tab in a single column.

This goes hand in hand with making changes to options update
the images in real time.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.