filmscanners: Vuescan cropping :-)

Okay, I've just had something strange happen. Doing a new film, the
first strip seemed to batch scan absolutely fine - with no frame offset
problems. The second strip had the problems I've been having, where the
first frame was okay, and the second slightly out, and so on.

However, by pure chance I noticed that I'd put the first strip into the
LS-40 'face down', and the second 'face up'. So for some reason I tried
the second strip face-down, and turning the film over seemed to solve
the problem!!!

Any clues as to why this might be happening? Am I completely missing
something fundemental?!

Thanks

Mark

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.