filmscanners: photoshop problem

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with Photoshop, after a C drive failure, and a complete
rebuild of programmes, it now seems to be behaving strangely:

when, for example I do a levels adjustment, I adjust everything so it looks
good in the screen preview, then press ok, and it works the levels move
through the whole image (rather than just the screen preview), and just as
it finishes (watching the progress bar at the bottom) it jumps back to
something between what I wanted and what I had before. In other words, I do
not get the full levels move I saw in the preview... any ideas? have I got
something simple set wrong?

many thanks for any suggestions

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.