Re: filmscanners: SS120 Grain Problem

Jeff--

I pulled out a couple of Tri-X scans at 1000 dpi, 2000 dpi and 4000
dpi I made on my Nikon LS4000ED a couple of months ago as a test, and
they don't look any better than the sample you posted.  These are
30-year old negs  which I think were from my Rodinal period (one of
them could have been Dektol or HC-110).

--Bill

--

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill_sub@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com