From: Bernie Ess [mailto:albatros.bee@web.de]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 3:16 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: to David Hemingway: SS120 Reflections at scan borders

David,

could you contribute something to the debate about reflexions on the borders of the SS120 scans that some persons have on their scanners?

Could you tell sth about

1. what causes this problem

2. why it seems to accur on some machines but not on others?

3. Is there anything that can be done about it? Could re-designed film carriers avoid that problem? Is this planned then?

I´d appreciate to hear something by the people who built the machine.

Thank you in advance,

Bernhard

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.