From:   David Gordon [mailto:mail@davidgordon.co.uk]
Sent:   Thursday, November 29, 2001 10:29 AM
To:     Filmscanners
Subject:        filmscanners: Polaroid SS4000 / 4000+ / 120 ???

This is really a question for David Hemingway but maybe others have
experience...

How much better is the SS4000 + compared to the 'old' 4000? On paper it's
a better bit depth, am I correct? The Firewire doesn't matter, are the
results noticeably better?

And, just for 35mm, will the SS120 produce a better scan than the SS4000
or the 4000+?

--
David Gordon
mail@davidgordon.co.uk