Re: filmscanners: Re: Polaroid SS4000

I mis-spoke(wrote?) when describing a DOS portion of
the boot process. I should have said the POST portion
(power on self test) when hardware initializes prior
to OS loading. WinNT/2k/XP do not, in fact, have DOS
boot routines.

However, the scsi bios not loaded will not prevent
non-bootable scsi devices from working (I have such a
setup on my pc; bootable scsi card on which I don't
load a scsi bios, and only scanners and cdr/rw drives
attached.)

Pat