Re: filmscanners: VueScan on Minolta Scan Multi Pro???

In a message dated 11/27/2001 11:46:16 AM EST, scapes@wi.net writes:

> Ed, are you out there?

Yup - I'm just busy trying to get 7.2.10 released.  I'm just
doing the last finishing touches (it supports the Scan Multi Pro
and improves some things with the SprintScan 120).

>  I know that you're working on VueScan for the new Minolta Scan Multi Pro.
>  I've been reading that when Minolta's software is used as a plugin, the
scan
>  times are fast.  But, when used as a stand alone, there's been reports of
>  ridiculously slow scans.

I got a really slow scan once with the Minolta software, but didn't try
to duplicate it.  It works quite fast with VueScan.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.