Re: filmscanners: CanonScan 2710 and Vuescan

dbdors wrote:
>I recently bought a refurbished CanoScan 2710.  I also bought and later down
>loaded the latest copy of Vuescan.  I did not >install the Canon software at
>all.

Install Canoscan and get used to that first. It is easier to use when starting
from scratch. Leave it on
 the default option for focus, which it will then attempt before the preview
scan. You should hear it motoring the focus mechanism very early on in the
procedure.

Colin Maddock

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.