RE: filmscanners: ADMIN: Play nice, or else.

>> Yahoogroups offers a method of uploading, in bulk, a text
>> file of all email addresses that require registration
>> (though to register 1500+ would require cooperation from the
>> Yahoogroups admins, as there is a limit of 500).  It handles
>> bounces by moving email addresses to a "bounced members" area.

This could be got around by adding 500 names 3 times, IIRC. ;-)

The other thing is that (except on days when the server slows down,
which happens once in a while) the posts arrive pretty-much in
real-time. I find that with the current list, I can post something, but
it doesn't actually come back to me via the list for between 1-3 hours!

Mark
(expecting to receive this back at about 11am GMT ;-)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.