Re: filmscanners: Over-Saturated Reds in VueScan 7.27 for Mac!!!

In a message dated 11/20/2001 10:13:38 PM EST, scapes@wi.net writes:

> I've sent you several emails now concerning my situation.
>  So far, I still haven't heard anything from you.

I don't always answer every e-mail the same day I get them.
Sometimes it takes a few days.

>  When I was using VueScan v.7.12 (Mac) everything was going great!  Then, I
>  upgraded to v.7.27 (Mac) because of my new firewire Nikon 8000ED.
>  As far as I can tell, the settings are the same between the two versions.

Try deleting vuescan.ini to set all the options to their default values.
Then change only one option at a time between scans.  This will
usually highlight which option is causing the problem.

In addition, make sure you're using VueScan 7.2.8.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.