filmscanners: Over-Saturated Reds in VueScan 7.27 for Mac!!!

Hello Mr. Hamrick:

I've sent you several emails now concerning my situation.
So far, I still haven't heard anything from you.
I don't mean to be a "pest"...but I would really appreciate your help.

When I was using VueScan v.7.12 (Mac) everything was going great!  Then, I
upgraded to v.7.27 (Mac) because of my new firewire Nikon 8000ED.
As far as I can tell, the settings are the same between the two versions.

But now my new Nikon 8000ED, my Polaroid SS4000 and my Umax Powerlook III
all have OVER-SATURATED REDS in all of my scans.  (a -35 point red
desaturation adjustment fix in Photoshop).

Version 7.12 still works fine for the SS4000 and the Powerlook III.  (The
8000ED, of course, won't work on 7.12).

Plese advise me as to what I should do.

Thanks in advance!

I wish you and yours a most blessed Thanksgiving!!!

Joyfully,  -david soderman- <><

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.