I just released VueScan 7.2.8 for Mac OS 8/9/X, Windows
and Linux. It can be downloaded from:
What's new in version 7.2.8
* Significantly improved features for locking exposure, film color
and image color
* Added "Device|Exposure" command to compute exposure
from currently cropped area in the preview tab
* Added option to change viewers on Mac OS (in Prefs tab)
* Improved calibration of Canon FS4000
* Fixed problem with "Device|Auto focus" set to "Scan"
* Added support for Agfa DuoScan f40
* Fixed problem with some older Microtek scanners
* Fixed problem with PhotoSmart firmware version R029
* Pressing Abort button sets "Device|Auto scan" to "None"
* Updated Advanced Workflow Suggestions in User's Guide