Re: filmscanners: Canon 4000 scanner VS Nikon LS4000

Hello Brian
answer 2 ( read below message from Brian)
I forgot to write that Vuescan who have turn out to be a excellent software
do not support that Im moving the focus point little bit to the side or
corner. Its also depend how much
the film curves , and that I  know ( or try out)  where to set the focus
point to get best results with the Nikon scanner. I mean this is to much.
Better if Nikon build a  scanner
with better light source and depth of field. Who wants to sit and put all
negative or slides in glassed frames????
Mikael Risedal