RE: filmscanners: SS4000 Problem

At 12:16 PM 11/12/01, Hemingway, David J wrote:
>If the carrier seemed to be constantly seeking you may have dirt in the
>sensor. There is a brush assembly that you can request, free, from Polaroid
>support.
>David

This brings up something I have wondered about since I  recently got my
SS120.  There isn't a word about cleaning in the manual.  Are there any
standard maintenance procedures that should be followed?  Is the same brush
assembly available for the SS120?

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/