RE: filmscanners: Best solution for HD and images

I just wanted to note that RAID 0 is, in most cases, a bad idea.  The reason
is that if you stripe your data across multiple disks and one fails, you
lose all the data.  It's better to split the files up among many, smaller
logical drives.  It's great from a performance standpoint but that's about
it.  RAID 0+1 or RAID 5 are much better ideas.

Paul Wilson