Re: filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: Pixels per inch vs DPI

Austin,
I personally have really enjoyed and learned a lot from your last several posts
(after my last post) and I
suspect that there comes a point where one has to realize that unfortunately,
with some people, 'you can lead
a horse to water...'

Harvey Ferdschneider
partner, SKID Photography, NYC

Austin Franklin wrote:

> Thanks Harvey...but I really don't know what more I can explain...and I
> don't know how much more basic I can get...
>
> Sigh.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.