From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Hemingway, David J
Sent: 12 October 2001 15:28
To: 'filmscanners@halftone.co.uk'
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Polaroid 120 Xpan support

David,
Delayed until December was what I wanted to say but I would not wait for it.
I would purchase a extra 35mm strip holder or use the on that comes with the
scanner if 35mm strips are not important and have it machined for the $100.
Much better solution the glass holder proposed for December and probably
cheaper. I can supply you with the information on the machining.
If anyone is going to be at Photeast in NYC the first week of November,
Christopher Springmann will be doing a Xpan demonstration/class on the Xpan
and will be using the modified holder. It was actually through his efforts
that the holder was developed. If any list members are going to be attending
be sure to stop by the Polaroid booth and say hello.
David