filmscanners: Taiwan

Hi All.
I'll be supposed to go to Taiwan during the second half of November for
business purposes.
Of course, been keen photographer, one of the important tasks besides of the
business would be to record the location as you obviously realize. :-)

I'm trying to do online research about locations/views worth to shoot,
especially,
night/twilling scenes and city skyline.
I guess I'll stay in Tai-Pei and don't think I'll have time to go out of the
city.
Would appreciate any hints about Tai-Pei's view points, scenic views and
other places in the city worth to visit and shoot from. (Some tall buildings
with gorgeous views on the city
or similar...)

Also, would be glad to visit reliable photo shops you would recommend in the
area.
BTW, any ideas about pricing for new SS4000 in Taipei ?

Sincerely,
Alex

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.