RE: filmscanners: SS120

>well I have it form a very reputable source that Polaroid's price to
>retailers in the UK is £1722.

>This indicates that anybody selling it on at 1499 is either (a) insane, or
>(b) getting their supplies somewhere else.

Ummm,
no its not a secondhand unit, or ex-demo, nor are they insane.
just a very very cheap supplier without the usual mark-up
its also the cheapest place I have found for my fuji photo paper, and I have
had an account with them for 3 years. No funny business, not one problem in
all those times.
they have plenty of brand new UK supplied units, go ahead and get one if you
want to. (They also sell the Nikon and Minolta scanners.)
so I guess your reputable source is wrong,
bests,
Paul

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.