Re: filmscanners: SilvwerFast NegaFix

at this time I'm using Viewscan for b&w negs
& Silverfast 5.x (not 5.5) for color negs.
 (don't have that many slides to make a judgement at this time)

I use Polacolor as a slide projector since it does that fastest
previews.

Truthfully I haven't figured out SilverFast HDR, installed it but some
things not working correctly as nothing happens other then the 'open'
dialog box.

The ss4000 is head & shoulders above my old Sprintscan 35+, especially
for Tri-X negs.

I did download & deleted 5.5 will need to try that route one more
time.

spent yesterday creating cd's of my initial scans to clear up disk
space.

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:25:38 -0400, you wrote:

>To the best of my knowledge at this time Silverfast AI and HDR can be
>upgraded at the cost of $45 each. I am contacting Lasersoft to find the
>status of the "special" upgrade pricing for recent Sprintscan purchasers.
>Have you downloaded the "demo" version of NegaFix and if so how do you like
>it?
>Thanks
>David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.