filmscanners: PhotoPlus Expo

To all list members:
I hope you don't find this too far off topic, I have a few complimentary
tickets to the Photo Plus Expo ($25.00 at the door) available on a first
claim basis.

It is at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City November 1-3,
2001.

Attending this exploitation will be a community of photographers, designers,
manufacturers, retailers and art directors to see the latest technologies,
learn new techniques and be inspired by the top photographers in the field.

Applied Science Fiction will have a booth there. Come by and visit. I'll be
running the scanning station. We will have Acer, Minolta and Nikon film
scanners there showing off Digital ICE and Digital ICE3 (includes Digital
ICE, Digital ROC and Digital GEM).

Just reply off list to:
jphipps@asf.com

Please include your mailing address.