RE: filmscanners: Polaroid 120 Xpan support

But "delayed until September" ?

Is this a typo or is it really going to be another year ?

And why would it be a good thing ?

This is basically now the deciding factor between Nikon & Polaroid for me...
Nikon already has such support - at a price - but Polaroid seems, somehow,
to be more responsive to customers, and I've heard a lot less about SS120
problems than 8000ED...

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.