Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.17 Available

<EdHamrick@aol.com> wrote:
>   * Removed "Color|Image brightness" option since
>     the "Color|Gamma" and "Color|White point (%)" options
>     are more effective

Ed, didn't the "Image Brightness" option actually change the integration
time where the "Gamma" doesn't?  Presumably I could get a similar effect by
changing the "exposure" value.  Just concerned with getting as much as
possible out of particularly dense film using a scanner with limited
capability.

I'll have to experiment with the exposure option.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.