RE: filmscanners: Mac users

> "Hemingway, David J" wrote:
> >
> > Any Mac users considering purchasing a SS4000??
> > David

Yes, why do you ask?

I am currently considering either the Polaroid or Nikon scanners.  Not quite
happy with either and will probably wait several months for something
better.  The Minolta Scan Multi PRO with 4800 dpi, ICE^3, and diffuse
illumination comes closest to what I want.  I don't need medium format and
it's twice what I am willing to pay.  Almost decided to get the SS4000 at
around $500 after rebate.  If it had ICE or ICE^3 I would get the SS4000
Plus.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.