RE: filmscanners: ss 4000 & eCost

John,
Photoshop has not been bundled with the Sprintscan for some time. PolaColor
Insight and Silverast is bundled. SIlverast is bundled with ALL Sprintscan
4000 scanners and will work with most image editing programs that accept
Photoshop Plugins or are twain compatable. See Lasersoft web site for
details.
David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.