filmscanners: ss 4000 & rebate/dust problem?

David,
    As a proud new SS4000 owner I wanted to let you know that I had to call
eCost who faxed a copy of the receipt which I then mailed off for the
rebate. I hope that this is acceptable since there was no "original" receipt
with the shipment.

    Secondly, I vaguely remember some discussion on the list about a dust
brush for the SS4000 that attaches to the filmstrip holder. I ignored most
of that at the time since I wasn't an owner. Is it still possible to obtain
this brush?

    Also, does Polaroid make a dust cover for the SS4000? Cut up plastic
trash bags aren't very attractive. Hmmm, maybe a toaster cover, you know,
they are roughly the same size.

Regards,

Tom Hueneman