Re: filmscanners: Off topic, tragedy in NYC and DC

>Please forgive the TOTALLY off topic post. My thoughts are with any list
>members any their friends and relatives affected of the attacks in New York
>City and Washington DC. I want you to know my thoughts are with you.

What can I say besides that I totally agree. I have always appreciated the
US for being in the front line of the battle for freedom and against
terrorism. My prayers go with the victims and relatives of those acts of
barbarism,
along with my hope that the responsible cowards will not remain unfound.

Ralf

--
http://www.gmx.net

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.