Re: filmscanners: X-ray and digital camera

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

>  Nobody provided any documentation proving
> any peculiar risk to buying or developing film abroad.

I encourage children to ask questions when they need further information
or are being inquisitive.  However, I have no patience for spoiled
children who ask "why" or demand "prove it" just to get attention or be
annoying.

It is even less becoming when adults do it.

If I were to actually take the time to locate the film I sent to
Kodak (I've now recalled it was Kodachrome which was diverted to a lab
in Holland by the postal system when I lived in Europe, even though
it was addressed to a US Kodachrome lab), and then if I were to scan
the whole fu*king rolls and send you high res copies of them, would
you then be content and shut the fu*k up?

No, you'd tell me I put the scratches in the film before or after
it was processed, or it was my camera pressure plate, or that you need
to see every one of the 250,000++ slides in my collection to see if it
was statistically significant, or that I actually overexposed the
images to make them end up with almost no yellow and magenta dye in
the images, or that I didn't really use Kodachrome film, that I made
it myself just to deceive you, or maybe the film was sent to an
unauthorized lab which was run by a bunch of drug pushers in the
back streets of A'dam...

Yeah, I know, asked and answered.

Would someone be kind enough to inform me how to set up a kill file in
Netscape.  I have never been more motivated to learn this process.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.