Re: filmscanners: OT: digital cameras at the dinner table

Austin writes:

> That's wrong.  In fact, it MAY, if your digital
> camera is floppy based.

No, it will not, unless you rub the silverware against the surface of the floppy
disk medium.

> Boy, Anthony, you sure are giving people really
> foolish advice.  I wonder if you are doing this
> intentionally, or if you really just don't understand.

I understand how quickly magnetic fields diminish in intensity with distance.
If your assertions were correct, the credit cards in your wallet would scramble
each other as soon as they were placed simultaneously therein, and floppy disks
in a box would scramble each other, and tape would be completely unusable.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.