More foolish arguing over silly seat trays - was RE: filmscanners: X-ray and digital camera

> > Not necessarily.  That does not mean that other
> > airlines did not use magnetic trays.
>
> This is another fallacy in your technique.

There is no fallacy in my "technique" (much your claim of "another", since
you have never claimed a first), just because I know that you are wrong, and
that you do not know what you are talking about.

> unless some airline
> comes forward and
> actually says so.  I don't know of any airline that has done this.

Completely foolish statement.  How can one contact EVERY airline was in
service back in 1993/4 and ask them?  Even the ones that are no longer in
business?  How can they come forward?

As if you are going to call the airline, and get an accurate answer to this
question too.  That's just plain foolish.  Like they are REALLY going to
come forward.  Again, completely foolish thinking.

> It would appear that you did not visit the URL suggested by Tom.

I did.  There were many flaws with that article.

> > The source for the report I had were far and
> > above any Internet folklore.
>
> No, it was not.

Oh, just because YOU say it was not, then we should all just believe it.  I
know the report existed.  I also know that because something is reported on
the Internet it does NOT make it true.  Those are facts.  Digital has a MUCH
higher integrity than a random flawed article with unknown sources.  As I
have stated time and again, you are obviously not a scientist, and you
wouldn't know or understand legitimate research if it bit you in the fact.

> It is surprising how many people will repeat unverified rumor as
> fact in order
> to seem informed and knowledgeable, rather than verify and debunk
> the rumor and
> remain silent.

It is amazing to me how you will continue to claim something is wrong, that
I know is absolutely true.  You have been shown to be wrong time and time
again, yet you continue to make absurd claims, so much so that most people
can't take you seriously.

> The urge to build one's ego is often stronger
> than the need to
> preserve the truth and eliminate baseless rumors.

That describes you to a "T".

> > The issue may have been cured since the issue
> > was first discovered.
>
> No such tray tables have ever been used, so no discovery has ever
> been possible.

Care to put your money where your mouth is?  I will research this.  If I am
right, you will pay me $150/hour for what ever time it takes me to research
this.  You can put a cap of 100 hours on it if you like.  If I am wrong, I
will have wasted hours of my time.  Since you know you are right, you have
nothing to lose, now do you?  I am the only one with anything to lose.

> > That report says something about "circulating
> > since late last year" but fails to mention any date.
>
> You'll find that the date correlates with the appearance of the
> hoax on the
> Internet.  "Circulating since late last year" is a fairly classic
> phrase in
> repeats of Internet hoaxes.
>
> A lack of verifiable details in any report always renders it
> highly suspect.

Yes, exactly.  That's why the "article" that was cited by you is "highly
suspect".

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.