More inane arguing...please, just ignore - WAS - RE: filmscanners: X-ray and digital camera

> > Oh.  Only Airbus and the IATA know anything
> > about this.
>
> The original hoax specifically mentioned an Airbus A340 and
> Sabena airlines,
> although other verifiable details were lacking, as usual.

Did you ever think that the "hoax" that you claim was inaccurate for ONLY
those airlines, and that for another airline it may have been true?  No, of
course not.

> > They did ask the aircraft manufacturers, and
> > that is why they said that the problem existed.
>
> With whom did you speak at the company?  Do you have a URL for
> this purported
> "report"?  Do you have a copy of the company's statement?

Answering my queries with questions is unacceptable.  You failed to provide
any substantiation to your claim, so I must dismiss it.  I know the source
or the internal corporate report I was privy to, and it is a far more
respected and reliable source than you are.  Being a corporate internal
report, no one outside the company (Digital Equipment Corporation) would
have been privy to it, and it was not for external release.  Sorry.  You may
believe what you want, and I will know what I know.

> > But, I guess you are just so much smarter than
> > the people who's job it was to research this topic,
> > and write the report.
>
> No, I just do research when I come across a likely urban legend,
> and then debunk
> it if it proves to be a hoax.  This is a lot easier than trying
> to backpedal
> after finding out that I opened my mouth too soon, as some people
> are forced to
> do.  It also saves a lot of time and effort by stopping rumors
> that have no
> basis in fact.

Yes, but you have no facts.  You have no sources.  My sources are respected
and reliable, so they are correct, and your research is unacceptable by any
scientific means.

> > Next time anyone needs to know what the real
> > truth to, apparently, anything, is, I'll just
> > have them ask you!
>
> Actually, they can look things up themselves, but they often
> can't be bothered
> with that.
>
> I've debunked other hoaxes as well, and in every case it was just
> a matter of
> calling or writing the right people to find out the truth.

I think you believe you have.

> > ... though no one ever agrees with you on any of
> > your topics of "discussion" ...
>
> Whether they agree with me or not is irrelevant, once I've done
> the research
> myself to find out the truth.

Yes, but your research or your conclusion is erroneous or incomplete.  You
obviously are not a scientist, but you want to believe you are.

> > You must be highly sought after to be on staff
> > at every major engineering company in the world,
> > since you know everything better than anyone else!
>
> There are some things I do not know, but there are other things
> that I know very
> well indeed, and I am not insecure about the latter.

You did not answer my questions.

> It seems
> productive to me
> to share the knowledge I have with others, just as I would appreciate them
> sharing their knowledge with me.

You do not share accurate and informed knowledge.  No one can share any
knowledge with you, when they do, you (claim to) know more than they do and
dismiss them.  You just want to argue.

I hope this filled the "argument quota" for the day for you ;-)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.