Re: filmscanners: A solution to softening using Digital ICE onLS4000

> From: "Bob Kehl - Kvernstoen, Kehl & Assoc." <BobKehl@kvernkehl.com>
> Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:36:45 -0500
> To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: filmscanners: A solution to softening using Digital ICE on LS4000
>
> What is Nik Sharpener Pro?

Take a look at http://www.tech-nik.com/english/index.html.  When I bought
this version about a month ago they were selling a version suitable for
printing for much less than the full version.  This may still be available
if you send them an email asking about it.  As others have said, this is a
software progam that automates the use of Unsharp Mask in Photoshop.  The
program has received universally excellent reviews, and I've personally
found it to save time and do a better job than I can do on my own.

Martin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.