RE: filmscanners: OT:X-ray fogging

Austin, I think you miss the point here: Anthony's
standards for film processing quality are sufficiently
lower than yours, mine and everyone else on the list,
that all processors' work is fungible. It isn't that
all are equal.

Personally, I don't like getting scratched, mistreated
film back. So after trying out several processors,
I've settled on the ones that meet my requirements.

Pat