RE: filmscanners: OT:X-ray fogging

You've got to be kidding.  E6 the same everywhere?  I've taken identical
shots one minute apart in consistant lighting on separate rolls and had
different labs process them.  The results were VASTLY different.  How much
experience have you had doing this?  Labs make a HUGE difference.

Lawrence Smith

* visit my site and participate *
* in this weeks image critique  *
* http://www.lwsphoto.com       *