Re: filmscanners: OT:X-ray fogging

on 9/7/01 6:43 PM, Anthony Atkielski at atkielski.anthony@wanadoo.fr wrote:

>> ...And when did this thread get limited to C-41
>> only?
>
> It didn't.  But I can say the same about E-6 and B&W as well.

You can say that but it wouldn't be true.

Here are the possibilities as I see them.

1. You are right. There is no substantive difference between commercial film
processors anywhere in the world. Everyone who uses custom labs is wasting
their money. They would get the same results in a backstreet in Ulan Bator.

2. You are a poor judge of image quality.

3. You are a hopeless know-it-all with too much time on your hands and a
personality problem.

--
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com