RE: filmscanners: OT:X-ray fogging

> > That's a load of hooey.  C-41, or E-6 can look
> > entirely different depending on development.
>
> They always look the same in my experience, no matter what lab
> develops them.

Then either you are using labs of identical grade, or the methodology of use
you partake in does not show the differences, or lastly, you aren't able to
distinguish the differences (that's not meant insultingly).

I see clear differences between my C-41/E-6 development, my pro labs
development and my corner mini-lab (yes, they really are on a corner).

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.