RE: filmscanners: Selecting a scanner

Hi David,

And the bulk slide feeder???

If and when, will it be backwards compatible? Or will we all have to go out
and buy the plus? And will the plus still offer a SCSI card option for
those computers that want something faster than USB but don't have firewire
capability?

Larry

>Yes, the SS4000 Plus will be released later this year. USB/firewire and 14
>bits are the major differences. We are just moving the remaining SS4000
>inventory. It is the deal of the scanner century and will not last long.
>This ecost price may also be a "mistake" so I would grab it as long as they
>are still offering it.

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.