Re: filmscanners: Selecting a scanner

Ecost.com lists them for $441.07 (after rebate) plus a $16 "handling"
charge. Ground shipping is "free". The unit is out of stock right now. I
ordered over the phone to find out when they expected a new shipment and a
salesperson named Steve (ext. 5454) told me that they expected 15+ units on
Sept.15. I was 5th on the waiting list at noon yesterday. Hurry!

Tom Hueneman