filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: New to Viewscan/Ed Hamrick

Martin wrote:
> I just downloaded a trial version.  Am hoping it will help
> to get less softening of images when using ICE.  I am
> running a Nikon LS 4000, using a 400 Mhz Mac G4 through a
> Firewire connection.

Others can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think Ed has stated that
the firewire connection will only work on a Mac under OS/X?  It sounds like
you won't be able to use it on your Mac with the current OS.  You hadn't
mentioned prior to this what platform you were using.

Rob

PS It's called Vuescan. :)

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com