Re: filmscanners: VueScan Problem

Hi Geoff,

It's not a question of file association. I have ACDSee set up on my second
monitor with the VueScan folder open and Auto Refresh enabled. There was
some kind of change in the TIF files that VueScan now outputs because
ACDSee reads it as an unknown format. I even tried opening the TIF's in
Windows Explorer and ACDSee gives me the same message.

Ed, any comment???

If anyone is running ACDSee and VueScan 7.1.12 could they please check to
see if ACDSee can read the TIF's.

Larry

>         I had a similar problem with PS6. I had to re-associate the files.
>(Start-settings-folder options-file types).

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.