Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 5:18 PM
Subject: filmscanners: LS 4000

Running into major problems installing my new LS 4000 scanner on my PC.
Running windows 2000 professional and cannot seem to get my scanner to scan
although it does preview the image (oddly enough).  If anyone has any
sugestions or information that might be of help it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Joanna

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.