filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Best film scanner, period!!!

Anthony wrote:
>No, mainly because of the problems with misregistration of pixels.
>Additionally, the gain would be very small compared to the overhead of
scanning
>twice.  It already takes me from 3-10 minutes per slide, for the scan and
>Photoshop adjustments.

I've done multipass scanning on the LS30 without registration
problems.  The LS2000 should be equally up to it - two scans
with different brightness settings in Vuescans ought to work
OK.  But judging by Ed's comments about the long pass feature,
I'd say that single pass multiscanning on the LS2000 would be
about as good as it gets.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com