re: filmscanners: re: filmscanners: Vuescan

Vuescan no longer requires me to have the device show in the device manager
before vuescan finds it, I think it might even cause windows to put it in the
device manager.

On my machine, yes indeed it does cause windows to put the scanner into the
device manager WITHOUT me doing a refresh.

alan

 >>  Preferably switch the scanner on before you switch on the PC, or you'll
 >>  have to do a refresh in Device Manager before any software can see it.

 >>  Rob

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.