filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: SS4000 cycles continuously - sensor problem?

David wrote:
>It sounds like the dirty sensor. Call and get the brush.

Thanks for writing back, David!  What's probably not obvious from my email
address is that I'm in Australia.  Is the brush available in the land of
Oz?

Rob

PS I couldn't find any mention of the sensor or brush on the Polaroid website
or in the errata PDF for the SS4000.  Is there any documentation describing
where the sensor is located and how to clean it?

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.